We are flexis! We are united by our love of technology and the joy of searching together for the best digital solutions. We support our customers worldwide in optimizing their sales, logistics and production processes with intelligent software.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Working Student (m/f/d) Project Management
- Support in the execution of flexis software projects
- Analysis of our customers' business processes and derivation of software requirements for our project teams and software developers
- Working with agile project management methods and regular reporting
- Supporting the team from your own area and other teams in cross-functional projects
- You are working towards a university degree, ideally in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in production processes or project management in the automotive environment.
- You have a methodical understanding of modeling business processes and defining specifications for software development.
- Your strengths include a high level of results orientation, teamwork skills and self-motivation.
- Communication with different people is no problem for you.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
- We are an innovative, agile company with flat hierarchies. Fairness is our top priority.
- You can arrange your work within flexible working hours and dynamically adapt it to your workload in your studies (from 10 to 20 hours per week).
- You will also be professionally equipped for mobile working and receive an attractive compensation.