We are flexis! We are united by our love of technology and the joy of searching together for the best digital solutions. We support our customers worldwide in optimizing their sales, logistics and production processes with intelligent software.
For our Stuttgart location we are looking for a
Working Student (m/f/d) Sales & Operations Planning
- You are responsible in this team for the conception, implementation and operation of enterprise service management solutions as well as for the configuration and further development of modules, the development of customer portals, and the scripting of workflows..
- Together with your team, you are the interface between the relevant departments, keep them up to date and coordinate with them.
- The development of concepts for automation, operation and monitoring also falls within this area. The cooperation with software suppliers is co-designed and established here.
- You work closely with colleagues from the development departments in your own agile DevOps team (Kanban).
Working towards a degree in computer science, software engineering, or have comparable training as an IT specialist.
Knowledge in the operation of applications under Linux.
- Initial experience or interest in automation solutions such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Interest in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Good communication skills in German and English.
- Cloud-native thinking & agile mindset.
- We are an innovative, agile company with flat hierarchies, fairness is our top priority.
- You can arrange your work around the intelligent solutions within flexible working hours and dynamically adapt it to your workload in your studies (from 10 to 20 hours per week).
- You will, of course, be professionally equipped for mobile work and receive an attractive salary.