We are flexis! We are united by our love of technology and the joy of searching together for the best digital solutions. We support our customers worldwide in optimizing their sales, logistics and production processes with intelligent software.For our Columbus, OH area location we are looking to hire a
- You will work directly or indirectly with customers regarding the implementation of their requirements within flexis standard solutions and technology stacks based on both functional and technical designs.
- In this role you will configure and customize standardized software products in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Demand/Production Planning to the needs of our Fortune 500 customers utilizing your technical development skills and capabilities.
- You will analyze the customer’s business requirements and processes, then design, develop, test, and integrate the customer-specific functionality under the guidance of experienced team members.
- You will also be required to participate in training the stakeholders before the system is deployed. This will involve creating training material and may involve travel to client sites.
- You will be responsible for supporting customer solutions and applications after system rollout.
- You will be required to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to derive requirements.
- You will be expected to take ownership of flexis specific components (during the project lifecycle).
- Based on your career interests and personal strengths you can grow your career at flexis.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- You have 2+ years of college or work experience in Java and SQL.
- You have experience with application-oriented software development, the software development life cycle, and Agile/Scrum development processes.
- You have an interest in automotive supply chain management and production planning.
- You are highly reliable, willing to learn, and open to new challenges.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and work well under pressure, both independently and within a team.
- You are self-confident and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
We are an innovative, agile company with flat hierarchies. Fairness is our top priority. You can organize your work within flexible working hours. We are a strong team and support you individually in every phase of your life. You will also be professionally equipped for mobile working and receive an attractive salary.