We are flexis! We are united by our love of technology and the joy of searching together for the best digital solutions. We support our customers worldwide in optimizing their sales, logistics and production processes with intelligent software.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time or part-time
Junior Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Operational planning and control of flexis software projects, also across locations
- Delivery of project results in compliance with our quality standards and budgets
- Coordination with our customers, as well as maintenance and continuous development of our customer relationships
- Acquisition of new customers by demonstrating flexis software, as well as training for delivered software at the customer's site
- Careful analysis of our customers' business processes and derivation of software requirements for our project teams and software developers
- Working with agile project management methods and regular reporting
- Supporting the team from your own area and also other teams in cross-functional projects
- You have a university degree, ideally in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in production processes or project management in the automotive environment.
- You have a methodical understanding of modeling business processes and defining specifications for software development.
- Your strengths include a high level of results orientation, teamwork skills and self-motivation.
- Communication with different people is no problem for you.
- You are also willing to travel to customer appointments and have very good communication skills in German and English.
- We are an innovative, agile company with flat hierarchies. Fairness is our top priority.
- You can organize your work within flexible working hours.
- We are a strong team and support you individually in every phase of your life.
- You will also be professionally equipped for mobile working and receive an attractive salary.